Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Bare Escentuals sale Free shipping

 Bare Escentuals is having a free shipping on any size order promo until Tuesday December 27th ( that's tomorrow, yikes!) They have some pretty good markdowns in their last chance sale section.
Get this nice little eyeshadow compact that snaps tight for safe purse portability for $6.65 !!
add a free sample of Purely nourishing moisturizer, here is the link
Shipped free! I Love that free shipping :)
I went through Mr. Rebates to get back 5% of my total purchase and got a $5 bonus for
signing up for an account. Mr. Rebates was one of the few cash-back sites offering an incentive for purchasing at Bare Escentuals and they offered the highest that I could find,

 If you would like to sign up, check them out here, 
Mr. Rebates 
Also, if you have never signed up for their e-mails, you may get a pop-up upon entering their site
to receive a free eye-liner with your first purchase,
Not too shabby total cost with tax for me was $7.07 plus I'll get a 5% rebate from Mr. Rebates :)
I'm feelin' jolly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment